Wednesday 28 September 2011

Autumnal Equinox

On Thursday, it was the Autumnal Equinox, Joan Jett's birthday, and Billie Piper's 29th. I (sadly) did not get any pictures of this either, but I WILL describe it to you because I personally think it was genius. I did all three.

Autumnal equinox: I wore white on top and my black dress pants, symbolic of the day and night being the same length (equinox = equal night), and I wore fall colors in all my accessories.

Joan Jett: Eyeliner. Yeah, not very creative, but none of my other outfit ideas wore eyeliner, so...

Billie Piper: I loved her as Rose Tyler, and think that Ten/Rose will always be the best pairing in my FAVORITE TV SHOW, which if you don't know what I'm talking about, we can't be friends. (Just kidding - ask me next time you see me, or look it up...) and for her, I wore a side-zip, white, leather biker's jacket. It's sort of symbolic of her. She wears a sort of navy jacket kind of like mine in this picture:
Look at that bamf! Anyway, so that's what I wore basically.  Yep.









See you at school

Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment